October 8 & 9
1. Civilization Video - Combined
1. C3PO- Get out all Chapter 3 Notes/Assignments
2. GR&R Notes Both Sides Due Today:)
3. Test Preparation/Review
1. C3PO-Study for Test
2. Go over Directions for Computer Test
3. Test Chapter 1
2. Data Interpretation Test
I will explain more at the beginning of class
*** Chapter 1 test Moved to Thursday October 11
2. Timeline Practice
2. Correct Timeline
3. Begin 1.3 Notes and Acitivty
4. All 3 GR&R Notes Front & Back are Due Next Wednesday!
1. C#PO-Turn in Planner & Team Store & Reflection
Also-turn in timeline if you didn't yesterday
Team Reading Day
Chapter 1 Test -Next Thursday
Reflection: Next week we are taking the MEAP test. What can you do each day to prepare for the test? What do you do when the test is over to keep yourself busy? How will you handle other classwork that is going on that day?
Due to MEAP, the October 11 test has moved to October 12
The 3 Notes pages are also due on the 11th instead of the 10th
1. C3PO-Get Out Notes Homework: Due today
2. Go over Notes Homework
3. Begin Test Review
1. C3PO- Turn in Planner, Team Store, Study for Test
2. Direction over test taking on the computer
3. Take Test
Meet in Aux Gym
Combined Social Studies
5 World Religions
How are Judasim, Christianity, and Islam alike? How are they different?
2. Group Skits Activity
3. Tomorrow: Combined in the Aux Gym again!
Finish up Notes in Aux Gym.
1. c3po- Get out Notes
2. Review IDE/Vocab for Quiz Tomorrow over Religion
1-c3po- study for quiz
2. Quick check for notes & IDE
3. Take Test
4. Hopefully if time begin IJ Chapter 2
1. c3po- Reflection Today instead of Thursday
Reflection: How will having prior knowledge about the History of the Five World Religions help you with. 1) interacting with other students? 2) Understanding historical events? 3) Understanding current world events 4) Understanding you and/or your families beliefs, even if you don't currently practice a religion.
2) Go over IDE Chart
3) Study for Quiz tomorrow
1) c3po-Study for Test
2) Take Test
3) Combine in Kiva for IJ direction/set-up
1) c3po-Turn in Planner & Team Store
2) Directions on how to Use Powerpoint
3) Show examples of Past Projects
4) Group worktime
1) c3po-Get out your group notes
2) Question/Answer Session on project
3) Group worktime
Why does the State of Michigan require you to learn about Ancient Civilizations? What practical application does this have to real life?
2. Project Worktime ~ Last Day
1 c3po-Turn in your Planner & Team Store
2. Team reading All Hour - No Reading Log for Mr. Silverston this week.