C3PO - Get out packet
Share about break!
C3PO - Have books out
Group exploration of 6.4 and 6.5
Homework: work on packet
Greece Video Clips
1.C3PO - What do you know about Sparta and Athens? What is the difference between them?
2. Video clips on Battle of Marathon, Peloponnesian War.
3.TEST on Monday over 6.4 and 6.5
4. Greece packet DUE Monday.
1. C3PO - Have Greece Packet out on your desk for a progress check.
2. Reflection: How has the culture of Ancient Greece affected the culture that we live in today? What would be different in your life today if the Ancient Greeks never existed? What similarities do you see in our culture and the culture of Ancient Greece?
3. New seating chart!
4. Review of 6.4 and 6.5
5. If time, work on packet
6. Monday: Test and Greece Packet due!
1.C3PO - Turn in planners on the corner of my desk - open to this week, please.
3.Review/wrap up - are there any questions before the test? How are you studying?
4. Work on Comparisons page and Maps page
5. Test on Monday, Packet due Monday
1. c3po-study for Quiz
2. Take the Quiz
3. Type a final draft of your Summary
4. Greece Packet is Due anytime before the end of the hour.
Turn in Summary separate from the packet
Summary due: Tuesday
1. c3po-Turn in Summary
2. Combine in Rowe's room for MLK
Meet in Aux Gym for MLK
Meet in the Aux Gym for the last day of MLK notes
1. C3PO - get out your book, something to write with.
2. Partner vocab activity
3. Team money grade pay up
Team 7A Reading Day!
1. Team Store
2. No Planner check! :)
3. Team 7A Reading Day
1. Put your Greece Packets in your Indiana Jones binder.
2. C3PO - On a lined sheet of paper, write what you know about the saying: "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME." Think about what this means today and where the phrase may have come from. We will discuss our thoughts.
3. Rome introduction PowerPoint
4. Map workday
5. Tomorrow: make sure you have your Rome packet and textbook.
1. C3PO - have Rome packet and textbook out.
2. Split into groups for Rome Presentation Project
3. Begin book research for project
4. Plan out slides on paper when finished
1. C3PO - Reflection: Do you prefer learning in groups or alone? Why? Do you like learning through projects?
2. Lab workday for presentations
1. C3PO - Planner check - place your open planner on the corner of my desk.
2. Presentation progress check
3. Lab workday for project
1. C3PO - Planner check - place your open planner on the corner of my desk. Find a highlighter or light colored marker.
2. Team Store
3. Talking to the Text: Punic Wars
4. Work on Presentations in the computer lab
5. Monday will be the last work day - We will begin presenting on Tuesday!