1. C3PO - Planner check - place your open planner on the corner of my desk. Find a highlighter or light colored marker.
2. Team Store
3. Talking to the Text: Punic Wars
4. Work on Presentations in the computer lab
5. Monday will be the last work day - We will begin presenting on Tuesday!
1. C3PO - On a lined or scrap piece of paper, write the most interesting fact you have learned in your studies of Ancient Rome.
2. Work on Power Points in the lab - whatever is not finished at the end of the hour is homework.
3. Presentations begin tomorrow - BRING YOUR RUBRICS
4. Bring Rome Packets tomorrow to take notes during presentations.
2/5 - 2/6
1. C3PO - Have your Rome packets out and ready to take notes.
2. Ancient Rome Presentations - be ready to hand in your rubric before you present.
1. C3PO - Notecard activity
2. vocab check
3. Notes Ch 4 section 1
1. Check your books, binders, planners,etc for your Greece Packet and Essay. If they are not in your Indiana Jones binder, please put them there!
2. Reflection: In class, we discussed the saying "all roads lead to Rome." We talked about what it means now, and how the phrase originated. You may have heard another popular phrase about Rome: "Rome wasn't built in a day." Think about this saying and decide how the characteristics of the Ancient Roman Empire could have lead to the popularization of this phrase. What did it mean then and how do we use it now?
3. Finish presentations
4. Review Rome sections 2 and 3
5. Rome TEST next FRIDAY, FEB 15
6. Rome PACKET DUE NEXT FRIDAY
2. Receive presentation grades
3. Fill out self reflection
4. Review Fall of Rome
5. Begin Indiana Jones story in lab
6. HOMEWORK: Primary Source page
1. C3PO - have packet open to Primary Source Page
2. Lab day - Indiana Jones story
3. Indiana Jones BINDER CHECK tomorrow, February 14
4. Indiana Jones story DUE FRIDAY
1. C3PO - Find your binder, have it on your desk.
2. Lab Day - Indiana Jones story.
3. Indiana Jones story DUE FRIDAY
1. C3PO - Find your Indiana Jones binder, have it on your desk
2. Reflection: Family life and values were extremely important to the Ancient Roman people in their daily life. What parts of your family life are meaningful to you? What kinds of values does your family hold to be important?
3. Lab day - Indiana Jones Story
4. If you are finished, peer edit.
5. Indiana Jones story due MONDAY
6. Rome Test and Packet DUE TUESDAY
1. C3PO - Turn in your IJ Story and highlight your name.
2. Have out: pencil, packet, and textbook. All other materials go under your desk.
3. Review stations.
4. Test tomorrow, Packet due tomorrow!
1. C3PO - Turn in your packet, highlight your name, then STUDY.
2. Rome test in the lab.
3. When you have completed your test, work on the map for India.
4. Map page DUE WEDNESDAY
1. C3PO - Take out your India Map
2. Test Payoff
3. Team Store
4. Packet Workday
1.C3PO - notecard activity
2. Vocab Check
3. Ch. 4 Section 1 notes
1. C3PO - Work on question 1 on your entrance/exit slip. Do NOT use your book or packet!
2. Quest workday in the lab
3. BOOK DRIVE REMINDER: Remember to bring in books for the book drive! You will get one team buck for each book!
1. C3PO - Planner check - INCLUDE MISSING SCORES INSTEAD OF GRADES.
3.Work on your entrance slip.
5. Partner packet work
6. HOMEWORK: timeline page